Comment on page
Школам та вишам
- Peeragogy is a flexible framework of techniques for peer learning and peer knowledge production. The strength of peeragogy is its flexibility and scalability. The learning mind-set and strategies that we are uncovering in the Peeragogy project can be applied in classrooms, hackerspaces, organizations, wikis, and interconnected collaborations across an entire society.
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NyrEU7n6IUl5rgGiflx_dK8CrdoB2bwyyl9XG-H7iw8/edit# Resources for Online Meetings, Classes, and Events - By Facilitators for Pandemic Response group and other collaborators
Accessibility and technical limitations
Group video (Smaller groups / interaction)
Classroom/student response systems
Online/Virtual Learning Management Systems
(asynchronous) Video recording
- https://dschool.stanford.edu/resources/ - The D. School is part of Stanford University, and aims to bring students from different disciplines together to solve complex problems. They curated a collection of resources from their classes and workshops. Activities, tools, and how-tos that can be used as a starting point. They “hope you’ll hack them for whatever challenge you’re working on”.
- Check your connection, software and hardware before the call. Do a test call. Close any heavy bandwidth usage programs (netflix, youtube) on your network (check with housemates)
- Share materials you want to present before the call if possible
- Mute when you are not speaking
- Follow the Radio principles: Think - Unmute - Speak - Mute - Listen
- Use the chat option wisely, for example for numbers, links, interrupting\ (i.e. ‘raising your hand’), questions etc.
Remote guiding - giving technical support/instructions
- Easy to use tool to give support through a shared video feed, several functions to guide the person on the other end. More efficient than a standard video call and only requires the person who calls to have the app installed.
- https://manual.to/ makes it easy for organisations to quickly create and share digital how-to guides, in any language, on any device. Easier and more cost-effective and powerful than creating a word file or a youtube video. Instant translation makes it easy for anyone to read the resulting instructions.